You can edit information of the registered Upload VOD or Replay VOD. Use the Edit function to change the information.
You can edit the registered Replay or Upload VOD.
Click the content you want to edit in Saucelive Admin > Content > VOD. Click the Edit button at the top to edit the content.
Items that can be changed are as follows.
① VOD replay provided
You can check whether to release VOD replay public on the client's Collection Page.
If you select private for the VOD replay provided, the video is not displayed even when viewers access the livestream URL, and the following screen is displayed. The video is also not displayed on the Collection Page.
② Stream Thumbnail
Displays image shown on the client's Collection Page. Click the Add button or use the Extract Thumbnail function (⑩) to add images.
③ Aspect Ratio and Information
Select the suitable aspect ratio for the registered Upload VOD and display the file size and resolution information.
④ Set highlight
When watching a VOD, the set highlight section is played, and the viewer can choose to watch full VOD in the player.
- If the highlight is not set, full VOD is played.
- Click Set Highlight and set the time of the desired section and the title of the highlight in a popup window as below.
- When you click the Delete button, the set highlight is deleted.
- Viewers can select View Full Video or View Highlight Video through the View More icon (…) as below.
- The playback time on the playback bar is adjusted according to the selected view mode (View Full Video or View Highlight Video).
⑤ View highlights
You can play the set highlight. Clicking it displays a popup window, and you can check the highlight.
⑥ Set preview
Automatically plays the set preview section as thumbnail.
- If the preview is not set, the automatically created preview is shown.
- Click it to set preview manually and enter the time of the desired section in a popup window as below. You can set the preview time for 5-10 seconds.
- If you click the Reset button, the set time resets to 00:00:00.
The availability of manual setting of the preview depends on the playback time.
- 5 seconds or less: Only automatically created previews are available
- 10 seconds or less: Can create automatic preview of the total playback time
You can play the set preview. Clicking it displays a popup window, and you can check the preview.
⑧ Upload Video
Register a video to release to the public.
⑨ Extract Thumbnail
When uploading and converting video is completed, you can extract images from the scene you want to use them as live previews or collection images.
Stop the video at the scene you want to extract and select the item you want among the Live Preview (②) or Collection Image (③) tab. Click Extract Thumbnail to extract an image.
⑩ Set Time Tags
The registered tag is shown on the video at the set time. This is mainly used to register key scenes as tags and access them directly.
⑪ VOD Download
You can download the uploaded video again. The download file extension is .mp4.
You can select Y(public) or N(private).
Updated 3 months ago