On the main screen, click Register Product.
Or on the Product Management > Product List screen, click + Product Registration at the top.
The information of the creator who is registering the product is entered by default.
Set whether to expose the products you register in the Product List > Linked Product List. Default is Open.
- Public: The product can be linked to the clip, and it is exposed in the product list > linked product list.
- Private:The product cannot be linked to the clip, and it is not exposed in the product list > linked product list.
It is a value that is not exposed to the viewer and is an input value used by the customer to manage the product.
You can enter up to 50 characters, and you can only enter letters, numbers, and hyphens (-).
It is a value that is not exposed to the viewer and is an input value used by the customer to manage the product inventory.
You can enter up to 50 characters and only letters, numbers, and hyphens (-).
The classification value that distinguishes the type of product. The default value is Normal.
Enter the product categories into major, middle, and sub-categories.
You can select the brands you use for each partner account. This is an item used by customers for product management.
Enter the product name.
You can enter up to 50 characters, and you can enter letters, numbers, emojis, and special characters.
Enter for the product's sub-selection options.
For example, for a product called "clothes," you might enter color for option 1 and size for option 2 to separate the product options.
You can enter up to 20 characters, and you can only enter letters, numbers, and hyphens (-).
Specify a thumbnail for the product to appear in the player.
- You can add 1 image.
- The maximum size of an image is 1 MB. The image size is 100px wide and 100px tall, and the file format supports JPG and PNG.
- If the size of the image is more than 100px wide and 100px tall, the image will be cropped to those dimensions.
Enter the URL of the page that the player will go to when they select a product.
http:// must be inclued in the URL
Enter information about the product's price.
- Unit: 'KRW' is the default. (Global currency units will be supported in the future.)
- Regular price: Enter the regular price of the product. After saving, an automatic comma (,) is displayed for every hundredth of the price.
- Discount rate: When applying a discount price to the product, enter the discount rate number.
- Purchase price: Enter the price that the viewer will finally purchase.
- All items in the pricing information must be entered manually. Please enter the correct price.
- All pricing information items must be entered.
For example, even if the regular price is 10,000 won and no discount is applied, it should be entered as Discount : 0% and Purchase price : 10,000 won.
These are not visible to viewers, but are entered for the purpose of categorizing products.
You must enter at least one tag, and each tag can have a maximum of 20 characters, for a total of 20 tags.
Register a product. You can check the registered products in Product management > Product list.
Delete the information you entered and cancel the product registration.
In the product search area, you can search for previously listed products with different criteria values.
- Update date: Search by product creation or modification date.
However, if you have a history of editing product information, then the update date will change to the date of the edit, not the date of the original registration.
- Product status: You can search for a product's public, private, or all status. Products with public status can be linked to clips. If the product is private, it can't be linked to a clip, or even if it is, it will be private. You can change it to public and then link it to a clip.
- Brand: Search only the brands set by the partner.
- Keyword: Search by the value of Product name, Product code, or Product tag.
It's easy to change the product type and status of a product in your product list.
STEP 1.Check(✔️) the box for the product you want to change. You can select multiple products if needed.
STEP 2. Select the product type and product status from the drop-down boxes.
- Product type: You can choose from regular, event, or digital items.
- Product Status: You can select Public or Private.
STEP 3. Click Apply, the update date will be changed to the current modification date and the information will be saved.
If you click on a product row, you'll be taken to a detail screen, where you can click the Edit button to make changes.
To link a product to a clip, you'll need to finish registering the product and then link it from the list of clips.
- Only products with a product status of Public are displayed and searched in the product linking list. To link a product, please make sure the product is public.
- You can link up to 5 products per clip.
- You can check the linking status of a product in the Clip list > Linked products section.
STEP 1. In the list of clips, click Link product > Link for the clip you want to link the product to.
STEP 2. In the Link products window, click +Add if you see a product with a linkable status.
- Only products with a product status of public are displayed.
- The order in which you add products determines the order in which they are displayed to the player.
STEP 3. Click Save.
STEP 4. In the clip list, you can see that the number of linked products has changed.
STEP 1. In the clip list, click Associated Products > Associate for the clip whose product you want to delete.
STEP 2. In the Associate Products window, click the x on the product you want to delete.
STEP 3. Click Save.
STEP 4. You can see that the number of linked products has changed in the clip list.
When products are deleted one by one, the product number is advanced by one.
Updated about 2 months ago